WEBINAR TITLE… “Get the MOST… from PRE-DURING-POST trade show exhibiting.”
PLEASE NOTE: “I don’t conduct this webinar to “make a living.” I conduct this webinar to “make a difference.” The fee simply covers the expense of the materials I send you after the webinar.”
This is a 60-75 minute accelerated learning webinar for PRO and BEGINNER exhibit managers that want to learn how to take their trade show exhibiting program to the next level.
It includes a Personalized Certificate for your employee file or resume’ along with actionable content for advanced individual learning and immediate application.
Traditionally hosted by trade show organizers, for their exhibitors, this is a periodic special viewing opportunity for individual exhibit managers.
DATE/TIME… Friday, March 30, 2018, 2PM-3PM EST
LOCATION… Your home or office PC, laptop, smartphone, tablet.
YOU WILL LEARN…
- Pre-show marketing and promotion techniques to get move visitors to your booth and more qualified leads from the show. (Actionable template provided.)
- During-show visitor complaints, so you don’t make the same mistakes that cause them. The do’s and don’ts of effective booth staffing. Proven techniques that qualify prospects and disqualify tire kickers. What not to say to visitors. The 5 critical questions to ask every booth visitor. (Actionable template provided.)
- Post-show how to respond to your leads to assure 100% lead follow up and a positive ROI to protect your budget and Job. (Actionable template provided.)
YOU WILL GET…
- FREE personalized 8-1/2’x11” attendance and achievement Certificate to enhance your employment file and resume’.
- FREE actionable templates that you can copy and use for pre-show promotion, during show lead generation, and post show lead response, qualification, follow-up, and nurturing.
- FREE 30-days of telephone support in case you have questions or need assistance after the webinar.
WHAT WEBINAR ATTENDEES SAID…
- “I learned more from you in an hour than I did in 4-years of college and 12 years on the job.” Bill Wilde, Marketing Manager, MTI
- “Your webinar was a game-changer for me and my company.” Betty Chen, Sales Manager, Waterson
- “Your unprecedented statistics alone were worth the price to attend. I can’t wait to implement what I learned.” David Koelliker, VP Sales and Marketing, Norris Industries
- Everyone in our company should see this.” Paul Golevicz, Marketing/Exhibit Manager, Kobelco
- “You can (and did) teach an old dog new tricks.” Jack Bishop, Trade Show Manager, Bridgestone
- “WOW. Just WOW!” Andrea Robertson, Marketing Communications Manager, Atlas Engineering.
LIMITED ATTENDANCE… $49.95 (A minimal investment in career growth)
Click here to > RESERVE YOUR WEBINAR SEAT TODAY
Richard Erschik was a successful exhibitor in a major U.S. industry for 2 decades. Often referred to as the “Go-To-Guy for ROI”, he has walked in exhibitors’ shoes and felt their pain when it comes to poor lead follow-up results, and difficulty measuring ROI after a trade show. Today, he teaches exhibitors how to use the tools they already have, to achieve the results they need, including 100% lead follow-up and a positive ROI after their trade show. American Airlines named his company “One of the most innovative companies in the country” and his teaching a “Best-Practice” in trade show marketing. He is among the highest rated exhibitor educators and trainers in the country. He has been a Roundtable moderator, FastTrak instructor, and featured speaker and presenter at the EXHIBITOR Show in Las Vegas for 18-years.