Trade Show Suppliers Schedule This Webinar as Sales Training for Their Own Sales Team. Or, They Sponsor and Host This Exhibitor Training Webinar for Their Exhibitor Customers and Prospects Because…
Only “26% of exhibit managers receive ANY training whatsoever. Therefore, savvy trade show suppliers are providing this webinar training to their customers and prospects as a value-added; and their own sales teams sit in to gain exhibiting in-sights. Example of results.
ATTENDEES WILL LEARN…
- Pre-show marketing and promotion techniques to get move visitors to their booth and more qualified leads from the show. (Actionable template provided.)
- During-show visitor complaints, so they don’t make the same mistakes that cause them. The do’s and don’ts of effective booth staffing. Proven techniques that qualify prospects and disqualify tire kickers. What not to say to visitors. The 5 critical questions to ask every booth visitor. (Actionable template provided.)
- Post-show how to respond to their leads after the show to assure 100% lead follow up and a positive ROI to protect their budget and Job. (Actionable template provided.)
ATTENDEES WILL GET…
- FREE personalized 8-1/2’x11” attendance and achievement Certificate to enhance their employment file and resume.
- FREE actionable templates that they can copy and use immediately for pre-show promotion, during show lead generation, and post show lead response, qualification, and nurturing.
- FREE 30-days of telephone support in case they have questions or need assistance after the webinar.
WEBINAR ATTENDEES SAID…
- “I learned more from you in an hour than I did in 4-years of college and 12 years on the job.” Bill Wilde, Marketing Manager, MTI
- “Your webinar was a game-changer for me and my company.” Betty Chen, Sales Manager, Waterson
- “Your unprecedented statistics alone were worth the price to attend. I can’t wait to implement what I learned.” David Koelliker, VP sales and marketing, Norris Industries
- Everyone in our company should see this.” Paul Golevicz, Marketing/Exhibit Manager, Kobelco
- “You can (and did) teach an old dog new tricks.” Jack Bishop, Trade Show Manager, Bridgestone
- “WOW. Just WOW!” Andrea Robertson, Marketing Communications Manager, Atlas Eng.
FREE Bonus = Trade show suppliers that schedule/sponsor/host this exhibitor training webinar for themselves, or their customers and prospects, will be prominently listed for one-year in the Recommended Supplier section of this website and gain unprecedented exposure to thousands of exhibit managers. (Listing also available separately. Contact us for details.)
WEBINAR PRESENTER: Richard Erschik was a successful exhibitor in a major U.S. industry for 2 decades. Often referred to as the “Go-To-Guy” for ROI, he has walked in exhibitors’ shoes and felt their pain when it comes to poor lead follow-up, and difficulty measuring ROI after a trade show. Today, he teaches exhibitors successful tactics to achieve the results they need, including 100% lead follow-up and a positive ROI after their trade show. American Airlines named his company “One of the most innovative companies in the country” and his teaching a “Best-Practice” in trade show marketing. He teaches internationally and is among the highest rated exhibitor educators and trainers. He has been a Roundtable moderator, FastTrak instructor, and featured speaker and presenter at the EXHIBITOR Show in Las Vegas for 18-years.
“I have never seen our salespeople and customers respond to a presentation like ours did to yours.”
– Barry Rogers, Global Sales Manager, HAAS